FAQ's PRB Asbury Park, NJ
Welcome to the PRB East FAQ’s page. Here you will find lot’s of information about PRB and answers to the most frequently asked questions, please READ IT. If you don’t find your answer here, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can ONLY buy tickets on the PRB website. We accept Visa and Mastercard. Sorry, no Discover, Amex and definitely no PAYPAL! If your transaction goes through, you should get an email confirmation. If you don’t, then it’s likely your card was declined. If you have problems, email us and we will do our best to resolve your problems quickly. Sorry we do not offer direct phone help.
The Outdoor Festival is ALL AGES
Kids under 8 get in FREE.
* Festival is Rain or shine.
* No ticket refunds or exchanges or cancellations.
* Line up subject to change.
* All patrons subject to search.
* Studs ARE permitted
* NO spikes or sharp objects, cans or bottles, alcoholic beverages, coolers or food, weapon (with or without a permit) sticks, balls, bats, chains or clubs, blow horns, balloons, bikes, skateboards, pens, markers, umbrellas, lawn chairs, small stadium seat or lowback chairs!, No video equipment, squirt or water guns, unauthorized vending, concessions, merchandise, literature of promotions, no animals. Also no outside food or beverage allowed.
ALL CLUB SHOWS ARE 21 AND OVER
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PICTURE ID TO GET INTO ANY CLUB SHOW
(Driver’s license or passport will work) NO EXCEPTIONS!
Sign up for PRB Text Message Alerts: http://m.punkrockbowling.com/text_alerts.php
CLUB SHOWS will be announced in March. We have 3 venues where we do late night club shows on Friday and 2 on Saturday. Venue capacities each night range from 350 to 900 and due to the limited supply of tickets and the high demand for some of these shows, we recommend you be ready at your internet device when they go on sale in March. We will be announcing the club show line-ups in March.
We have set up PRB East so the festival site and the clubs are all within several blocks of each other. Most everything is a 5-10 minute walk.
Have questions or need help with your ticket purchase? You can click this link http://help.queueapp.com Or call the support #877-620-1455 M - F from 8am - 6pm PST and someone at Queue will be happy to help resolve your problems.